Saturday, August 15, 2009

My New Found Talent

So I recently realized I have a very rare talent...injuring myself in new and exciting ways:
  • I impaled a toothpick into the palm of my hand...on my bed! Still have no idea why a toothpick was in my bed
  • Sliced open my finger on a rubberband
  • Got a second degree burn on my lower back from a seatbelt buckle. I'm gonna be branded for the rest of my life
  • Sliced open my pinkie toe on a box tape gun
  • Burned my finger so badly on one spot I will never have hair there again
  • Got a mystery cut on my hand that didn't heal for like a month and have a giant scar for.
  • Sliced my thumb open on a computer
  • Screwed up my back eating speghetti
  • Broke my ankle at a waterslide park
  • Tried to save my dog from the new cat and now sport 7 scars on my hand from it
  • Burned my arm making cookies at work one day
  • Nearly broke my ankle again walking around Seattle
  • Broke my nose (and screwed up my front teeth leading me to have braces) doing a flip on a jungle gym at school...during the summer
  • Had to wear a eye patch taped to my head from having my sister "scratch my eye out"

I'm sure I could come up with more if I really wanted to try

No comments:

Post a Comment